Reception 2021/2022 Admission Information
A very warm welcome to all our new Reception children and parents. We hope this page will help you on our exciting journey together as we prepare your children for starting school in September.
Normally we would hold Parent Information Meetings face to face, but as this is not possible under the current circumstances, we would like to invite you attend a zoom meeting instead. This is an opportunity for the team at Veritas to talk you through the basic routines, procedures and expectations in Reception; and there will also be time to answer any questions you may have.
- Tuesday 4th May, 2pm (EXPIRED)
- Thursday 6th May, 5pm
Please book into one of these meetings using the form below and a zoom link will be sent to you in due course.
Reception Parent Information Meeting
- The forms to complete and return have been posted to you
- The deadline to return your child's admission forms is Friday 28th May
- We will also need a copy of your child's birth certificate and photo ID for parents
THE NEXT STEP
- By 28th May we email you an invitation to attend a 1:1 zoom. The purpose of this meeting is to get to know your child a little better and to introduce them to the staff who will be teaching them. These meetings will be held throughout June 2021.
- Children are invited to attend Stay & Play sessions to help familiarise themselves with their new setting and to meet some of their class friends. These will be held on 23rd June, 30th June and 7th July (COVID restrictions permitting). Times of sessions have been emailed to parents.
Here's what some of our current pupils think about being a pupil at Veritas