Our meals are cooked on site and menus are available for you to see the choice of meals offered.
There is always a vegetarian option provided.
If your child has a special diet, please let us know.
All pupils in Reception to Year 2 are entitled to universal free school meals although the option to bring a packed lunch to school remains. We would be grateful if you could let the school know of your intentions prior to admission.
Pupils in Key Stage 2 have the option of a school lunch or bringing a packed lunch.
School Dinner Menu
Free School Meals
Your child may be able to receive free school meals if you are in receipt of one or more of the following:
- Income Support
- Income-based Jobseekers Allowance
- Income-related Employment and Support Allowance
- Support under Part VI of the Immigration and Asylum Act 1999
- the guaranteed element of State Pension Credit
- Child Tax Credit (provided you’re not also entitled to Working Tax Credit and have an annual gross income of no more than £16,190)
- Working Tax Credit run-on – paid for 4 weeks after you stop qualifying for Working Tax Credit
- Universal Credit