There are no documents to display at present.
We are proud to serve home cooked meals daily!
All of our meals are cooked on site using fresh, local produce by our catering team. Menus are available below and on our Piota App for you to see the choice of meals offered and to help your child pick what they would like to eat.There is always a vegetarian option provided as well as jacket potatoes, salad bar, fresh fruit and water. If your child has a special dietary need, please let us know. We will always work to adapt our menus as best as we can to accommodate all needs.
All pupils in Reception to Year 2 are entitled to universal free school meals although the option to bring a packed lunch to school remains.
Pupils in Key Stage 2 have the option of a school lunch at a cost of £2.30 per day or bringing a packed lunch with them.
School Dinner Menu
Summer Term Menus
Free School Meals
Your child may be able to receive free school meals if you are in receipt of one or more of the following:
- Income Support
- Income-based Jobseekers Allowance
- Income-related Employment and Support Allowance
- Support under Part VI of the Immigration and Asylum Act 1999
- the guaranteed element of State Pension Credit
- Child Tax Credit (provided you’re not also entitled to Working Tax Credit and have an annual gross income of no more than £16,190)
- Working Tax Credit run-on – paid for 4 weeks after you stop qualifying for Working Tax Credit
- Universal Credit
Check your eligibilty: