We encourage children to wear our school uniform to give them a sense of belonging and pride in their school.
Parents should not have to think about the cost of a school uniform when choosing which school(s) to apply for. Therefore, we have worked to ensure that our uniform is affordable.
We have thought about the total cost of school uniforms, taking into account all items of uniform or clothing parents will need to provide while their child is at the school.
The majority of the required uniform is non branded and able to be purchased from parents choice of widely available outlets.
All children at Veritas need…
Every Day Uniform:
- Charcoal Grey uniform trousers and skirts (no tracksuit bottoms)
- Grey, black or white plain tights
- Green and white check summer dresses or grey pinafore dresses
- Black leggings may be worn for P.E. and under summer dresses
- Plain black shoes, no coloured laces; plain practical black trainers (no logos); or plain black boots (no heels)
- Summer footwear should be plain and sensible (no flimsy, strappy or heeled sandals) in black, brown or white.
- Black shorts, black tracksuit bottoms or black leggings
- Girls may wear black leggings
- White P.E. t-shirt
- Plain practical trainers or plimsolls – for indoor use (in a named P.E. bag)
As well as:
Reception to Year 4
- Gold Sweatshirts or cardigans (branded)
- White polo shirts (with logo or plain)
Year 5 and Year 6
- Knitted jumper (branded)
- White shirts (generic)
- Tie (branded)
- Blazer (branded)
Please ensure all items of clothing are named.
All new school uniform (including book bags) is available from:
Crested School Wear,
St Marys Mews,
You can also order directly online with crested school wear www.crestedschoolwear.co.uk and have delivery made to the school or your home address.
Simply go to the website, click on shop and find our school in the list.
Secondhand uniform sales
We have a brand new pre-loved uniform portal from September 2022.
With Uniformd, you have year round access to essential kit at a fraction of the price, perfect for replacing items that go missing or get outgrown as your kids shoot up. When you buy on the platform, you are not only saving money but investing back into the school and your kids’ education. Simply go to uniformd and scroll down to the Veritas page to see what's available. The items are listed by type and size.
Later in the year we will be open to take in any donations of Christmas Jumpers and World Book Day costumes to be sold in the same way.